PABLO SANDOVAL FOUNDATION
Photo Credit: Michael Ivins/Boston Red Sox
His Own Pablo Sandoval Foundation
Pablo has made several visits with sick children and their families at at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital in San Francisco, CA. On August 2013, he officially introduced the Pablo Sandoval Foundation. Pablo visited with children and their families in the playroom, and then was escorted for one-on-one time with the children too sick to leave their beds.
“I just want to see those kids happy and to be well,” he said that day.
His foundation has since hosted 25 school-aged children at a spring training game, and, on June 1, 2014, a partnership with the San Francisco Giants Community Fund and MLB launched “Win a Day With the Panda,” the Ultimate Pablo Sandoval Giants Experience. Pablo donated all of the raffle proceeds to the Junior Giants and their RBI program.
He is donating baseball and softball bats for all the RBI teams in Boston. Additionally, he provided a Christmas lunch and gifted all the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Miami with free housing.
Pablo Sandoval Foundation (PSF) is an affiliate of the Fundacion Hermanos Sandoval Reyes Al Bate.
Recent community centered activities
• Named the first ambassador to RBI Boston
• Co-captain of the Jimmy Fund for the second consecutive year
• RBI Boston
• Red Sox Foundation
• Dana Farber Cancer Institute
• Boston Children’s Hospital
• Salvation Army Boston and Florida
• Hosts various groups of children in need to baseball games each month during the baseball season
• Ronald McDonald House
• Autism Awareness
• Miracle League
• Stand Up to Cancer
• Provides individual care for families in need
• Hosted children to spring training
• Hosted “Day with the Panda” fundraiser for the San Francisco Giants Community Fund and their RBI program
For more information, please email: email@example.com